With sentence no. 12154 of April 27, 2021, the United Sections of the Supreme Court of Cassation affirmed that, in the event of the opening of bankruptcy, without prejudice to the automatic interruption of the proceedings deriving therefrom, the term for the related resumption or continuation, in order to avoid the effects of extinction and apart from the hypotheses of improbability for credit applications, runs from when the judicial declaration of the interruption itself is brought to the knowledge of each party. This declaration, if not already known in the cases of pronouncement in court, must be directly notified to the parties or to the liquidator by any other interested party or also communicated by the judicial office, with the judge also being able to pronounce it ex officio, when it appears to him, in any way, that a declaration of bankruptcy has taken place.
- Boardwalk and Convecta: a new collaboration begins 15 November 2021
- Strategic partnership between Europa Factor S.p.A. and Convecta StA for the management of Non-Performing Loans 11 November 2021
- Convecta: a professional partnership specialising in credit collection 29 September 2021
- Deadline for the resumption or continuation of legal proceedings following the opening of bankruptcy proceedings 30 July 2021
- Responsibility of the bank for granting credit to a company in crisis and the active legitimacy of the insolvency administrator for the reintegration of the bankrupt’s assets 30 July 2021